1. Your stomach produces a new layer of mucus every two weeks so that it doesn’t digest itself.
2. The dot over the letter “i” is called a tittle.
3. A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate.
4. Every person, including identical twins, has a unique eye and tongue print along with their finger print.
5. Camel’s have three eyelids.
6. On average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents every day.
7. Chocolate can kill dogs; it directly affects their heart and nervous system.
8. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die. If you keep your eyes open by force, they can pop out. (DON’T TRY IT, DUMBASS)
9. It took Leonardo Da Vinci 10 years to paint Mona Lisa. He never signed or dated the painting. Leonardo and Mona had identical bone structures according to the painting. X-ray images have shown that there are 3 other versions under the original.
10. If you put a drop of liquor on a scorpion, it will instantly go mad and sting itself to death.
11. The original name for butterfly was flutterby.
12. The phrase “rule of thumb” is derived from an old English law, which stated that you couldn’t beat your wife with anything wider than your thumb.
13. By raising your legs slowly and lying on your back, you cannot sink into quicksand.
14. Charlie Chaplin once won third prize in a Charlie Chaplin look-alike contest.
15. The sound you hear when you put a seashell next to your ear is not the ocean, but blood flowing through your head.
16. Bats always turn left when exiting a cave.
17. 101. The word “lethologica” describes the state of not being able to remember the word you want.
18. A snail can sleep for 3 years.
19. The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
20. You share your birthday with at least 9 million other people in the world.
21. Our eyes are always the same size from birth but our nose and ears never stop growing.
22. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
23. A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
24. For every memorial statue with a person on a horse, if the horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died of battle wounds; if all four of the horse’s legs are on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
25. An American urologist bought Napoleon’s penis for $40,000.