26. Hedenophobic means fear of pleasure.
27. A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
28. An ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
29. All polar bears are left-handed.
30. A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death.
31. Butterflies taste with their feet.
32. An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain.
33. Starfish have no brains.
34. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
35. If you keep a gold fish in the dark room, it will eventually turn white.
36. Right handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left handed people do.
37. Cats’ urine glows under a black light.
38. If you yelled for 8 years 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee. If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
39. The human heart creates enough pressure in the bloodstream to squirt blood 30 feet.
40. A jellyfish is 95% water.
41. Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
42. Elephants only sleep for two hours each day.
43. The strongest muscle in the human body is the tongue. (the heart is not a muscle)
44. In most watch advertisements the time displayed on a watch is 10:10.
45. A dragonfly has a lifespan of 24 hours.
46. You can lead a cow upstairs but not downstairs.
47. “The sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick” is said to be the toughest tongue twister in English.
48. People say “bless you” when you sneeze because your heart stops for a millisecond.
49. A shrimp’s heart is in its head.
50. Pearls melt in vinegar.
51. If you feed a seagull Alka-Seltzer, its stomach will explode.
52. Negative emotions such as anxiety and depression can weaken your immune system.
53. Dolphins can look in different directions with each eye. They can sleep with one eye open.
54. Now that you have gone through the list it is up to you to figure out which facts are true and which facts are false.